PRINT ADVERTISEMENTS

This is a collection of a few print advertsiments that I have worked on. Each ad is for a different brand.

Everyday Shea

The Energy of Hundreds of Women

Every shea nut we use is hand gathered and crafted by the women of Togo, Africa. These traditional methods work in harmony with the environment and represent the energy of many hardworking women. When you buy Everyday Shea products,10% of the total sales go toward programs that improve the lives of these women and their families. Experience Africa with Everyday Shea products at your local Whole Foods Market or visitwww.everydayshea.com.

‚Äč

Delete Blood Cancer

They Could Be The Cure.

Less than 30% of blood cancer patients find a suitable donor match within their family. The remaining 70% depend entirely on strangers. For many patients, a bone marrow transplant is their best chance for survival. In fact, the donor and patient must match in at least eight tissue characteristics making matches extremely rare. The odds that two randomly selected individuals are a match exceed one in 20,000. The larger the pool of donors, the greater the chance a patient can find a suitable donor match. Join the marrow registry today at www.deletebloodcancer.org. 

Candy Buttons

Candy Buttons have been around for years. Kids can bring their imagination to life with these colorful candies.

If you would like to see more work, feel free to contact me.